Wednesday, March 14, 2012

GOLD'S GYM - part 3

@GoldsGym I work out at the Gilbert, AZ and Peoria, AZ locations. I received a call from one of your reps telling me that I can't freeze my account for financial reasons, even though I was already told by another rep that I COULD freeze the accounts (FREEZE, not terminate) as long as I did so with a $0, and before the payments started processing. What happens when I'm out of money--what will you take then? I don't appreciate being given the run-around; I don't appreciate being taken advantage of. I'm facing tough times and I'm asking you simply to HELP me by freezing my account until I can find a job. This makes me question how much I want to renew my contract in November.

GOLD'S GYM - part 4

@GoldsGym By the way, I am posting this on every social media site I know. People need to know what's going on, so they can protect themselves.

GOLD’S GYM – part 3
@GoldsGym I work out at the Gilbert, AZ and Peoria, AZ locations. I received a call from one of your reps telling me that I can’t freeze my account for financial reasons, even though I was already told by another rep that I COULD freeze the accounts (FREEZE, not terminate) as long as I did so with a $0, and before the payments started processing. What happens when I’m out of money–what will you take then? I don’t appreciate being given the run-around; I don’t appreciate being taken advantage of. I’m facing tough times and I’m asking you simply to HELP me by freezing my account until I can find a job. This makes me question how much I want to renew my contract in November.

GOLD’S GYM – part 4
@GoldsGym By the way, I am posting this on every social media site I know. People need to know what’s going on, so they can protect themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment